Prairie Central Adventist Academy is located in the Central Elmwood area, approximately five minutes from downtown Winnipeg.
The Academy provides the following amenities:
- Ten classrooms
- Science Laboratory classroom
- Home Economics Room
- In-Classroom Resource Libraries
- Portable laptops
- Portable iPads
- Auditorium/Gymnasium suitable for badminton, volleyball, basketball and floor games
- Sports facilities, including greenspace, outdoor basketball space, and large playground structure
- Physical Education changing rooms with showers and lockers.
Prairie Central Adventist Academy is happy to offer two bus service routes for students. Buses pick up and drop off students in East Kildonan, North Kildonan, and downtown core areas. Grade 9 to 12 students ride the bus to and from Churchill High School for Industrial Arts classes. The bus is used for small group field trips, as well. Use of the bus is fee based.
Prairie Central Adventist Academy is easily accessible via Winnipeg Transit bus route #44, bus route #45 and bus route #47 with connections to all parts of the city. Visit the Winnipeg Transit homepage for more information.